At CF Benchmarks we pride ourselves on providing implementable solutions that drive product innovation, efficiency and robust risk management. See the below case study of how striking NAV to the CME CF BRR simplifies deployment, liquidity management and creation/redemption processes.
- CME CF BRR already has approved ETFs listed in Canada and Brazil.
Replicability Minimizes Tracking Error
- BRR methodology is replicable with limited slippage- OTC dealers guarantee executions to CME CF BRR at a spread.
Consistent Liquidity – On Tap
- CME BTC-USD Futures & Options act as a liquidity rail for the trading of ETF shares tracking BRR due to usage of the same index.
More than just a number
The BRR liquidity complex ensures perfect tracking and abundant liquidity.
The CME CF BRR ties the spot markets to the regulated futures markets, creating a powerful liquidity complex that ETF issuers can rely on to ensure orderly creations and redemptions of ETF shares. Managers can buy and sell Bitcoin through major OTC dealers at the CME CF BRR with abundant liquidity, ensuring perfect tracking and eliminating NAV drift.
- ETF investors have full visibility on fund NAV and crypto holdings from regulated providers.
- ETF issuers can buy and sell Bitcoin through major OTC dealers at the CME CF BRR with abundant liquidity, ensuring perfect tracking and eliminating NAV drift.
- ETF market makers use the spot Bitcoin market through the once-per-second CME CF Bitcoin Real Time Index and regulated futures contracts as a liquidity rail to ensure. liquidity in ETF shares
Learn More about CF Benchmarks Portfolio Indices
Readily available data through major data vendors
CF Benchmarks provides key index analytics on its website in real time to give index users an up to date picture of price action dynamics and volume flows.
CME CF BRR is published and disseminated through major vendor platforms
- Bloomberg: BRR GO
- Refinitiv: .BRR
- CME MDP and DataMine
CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate (BRR)
The CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate (BRR) is a once a day benchmark index price for Bitcoin that aggregates trade data from multiple Bitcoin-USD markets operated by major cryptocurrency exchanges that conform to the CME CF Constituent Exchange Criteria.
CME CF Ether-Dollar Reference Rate
The CME CF Ether-Dollar Reference Rate (ETHUSD_RR) is a once a day benchmark index price for Ether that aggregates trade data from multiple Ether-USD markets operated by major cryptocurrency exchanges that conform to the CME CF Constituent Exchange Criteria
CF Bitcoin Interest Rate (BIRC)
The CF Bitcoin Interest Rate Curve is intended to measure the underlying economic reality of cryptocurrency borrowing and lending, whether outright or implied in traded instruments.
CF Broad Cap Index
The CF Diversified Broad Cap Index is a liquid investible benchmark portfolio index designed to track the performance of diversified exposure to a broad portfolio of the digital asset class.
CF Rolling CME Bitcoin Futures Index
The index is a means of replicating the USD returns of holding physical Bitcoins through Bitcoin-USD futures contracts that allow investors to seek USD price exposure to Bitcoin.
CF Digital Asset Classification Structure (CF DACS)
The CF DACS classifies coins and tokens based on the services that the associated software protocol delivers to end users, grouping assets by the role they play in delivering services to end users.