At CF Benchmarks we pride ourselves on providing implementable solutions that drive product innovation, efficiency and robust risk management. See the below case study of how striking NAV to the CME CF BRR simplifies deployment, liquidity management and creation/redemption processes.
- CME CF BRR already has approved ETFs listed in Canada and Brazil.
Replicability Minimises Tracking Error
- BRR methodology is replicable with limited slippage- OTC dealers guarantee executions to CME CF BRR at a spread.
Consistent Liquidity – On Tap
- CME BTC-USD Futures & Options act as a liquidity rail for the trading of ETF shares tracking BRR due to usage of the same index.
# More than just a number
The BRR liquidity complex ensures perfect tracking and abundant liquidity.
The CME CF BRR ties the spot markets to the regulated futures markets, creating a powerful liquidity complex that ETF issuers can rely on to ensure orderly creations and redemptions of ETF shares. Managers can buy and sell Bitcoin through major OTC dealers at the CME CF BRR with abundant liquidity, ensuring perfect tracking and eliminating NAV drift.
- ETF investors have full visibility on fund NAV and crypto holdings from regulated providers.
- ETF issuers can buy and sell Bitcoin through major OTC dealers at the CME CF BRR with abundant liquidity, ensuring perfect tracking and eliminating NAV drift.
- ETF market makers use the spot Bitcoin market through the once-per-second CME CF Bitcoin Real Time Index and regulated futures contracts as a liquidity rail to ensure. liquidity in ETF shares
# Readily available data through major data vendors
CF Benchmarks provides key index analytics on its website in real time to give index users an up to date picture of price action dynamics and volume flows.
CME CF BRR is published and disseminated through major vendor platforms
- Bloomberg: BRR GO
- Refinitiv: .BRR
- CME MDP and DataMine