Mar 16, 2023
CFB Talks Digital Assets - Episode 8
We're stoked to have one of the most widely followed and highly regarded macro strategists as our guest on this latest episode, Bloomberg's Mike McGlone.
As a Wall Street veteran watching assets like commodities and equities as well as an early adopter and integrator of the digital asset class, Mike's analyses of how crypto fits into the mainstream is highly developed and uniquely integrated.
- Why crypto prices remain structurally so strong despite the Fed, SVB, Signature, etc.
- The importance of "widely disseminated" ETFs that track high-quality indices like the CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate (BRR)
- How the current 'supply trough' amid still-tightening financial conditions sets the stage for another leg lower, led by digital assets
- Why dollar-pegged stable coins may turn out to be the most important digital asset class
- The SEC vs. GBTC - what to watch
Watch all episodes here
Subscribe for updates!
Monthly Market Recap - May 2023This report aims to provide the reader with a quick overview of the blockchain economic categories influencing recent market performance, gain insights into institutional investors' capital allocation in digital assets, and understand how crypto is affected by the broader market landscape. Key takeaways for the month: * During the past month, digital assets demonstrated a general downward trend, mirroring the prevailing macroeconomic uncertainties. The primary drivers of these uncertainties w
1 mins read