Harness the liquidity complexes surrounding CF Benchmarks indices that allow banks to deliver crypto exposure to clients through derivatives and structured products whilst being able to hedge those exposures with fully capital markets regulated products, eschewing the need to hold physical crypto.
- The CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate and CME CF Ether Dollar Reference Rate are being used by major banks and financial institutions to create derivatives and lending products that are offered to institutions.
Accessible Liquidity and Perfect Hedging
- The CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate and CME CF Ether Dollar Reference Rate are the settlement indices for CFTC regulated futures and options listed by CME Group providing banks with fully cleared and regulated hedging instruments.
Comprehensive Ecosystem of Products
- The CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate and CME CF Ether Dollar Reference Rate are referenced by ETFs, NDFs and centrally cleared futures and options that enable the creation of the most sophisticated structures to respond to client demand.
Access a comprehensive complex of regulated instruments
Harness the industry standard benchmark for digital assets and leverage its liquidity complex to deliver comprehensive solution for clients.
Centrally cleared futures and options settling to the CME CF BRR allow for physical Bitcoin to be bought and sold in unlimited quantities at BRR by OTC dealers creating abundant liquidity for regulated instruments that reference the BRR.
- Multiple product types settle and replicate BRR, giving any products that reference it perfect hedging to the most liquid centrally cleared and regulated bitcoin derivatives complex and delta one instruments opening up a world of opportunity to deliver client needs.
- Fully regulated and Liquid futures, options and physical ETFs that provide perfect tracking allow for the creation and risk management of multiple product and payoff types.
- BRR ETF NAVs track the Bitcoin price perfectly by being 100% invested acquiring and divesting Bitcoin at BRR can be used as Delta-One components.
Readily available data through major data vendors
CF Benchmarks provides key index analytics on its website in real time to give index users an up to date picture of price action dynamics and volume flows.
CME CF BRR is published and disseminated through major vendor platforms
- Bloomberg: BRR GO
- Refinitiv: .BRR
- CME MDP and DataMine
CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate (BRR)
The CME CF Bitcoin Reference Rate (BRR) is a once a day benchmark index price for Bitcoin that aggregates trade data from multiple Bitcoin-USD markets operated by major cryptocurrency exchanges that conform to the CME CF Constituent Exchange Criteria.
CME CF Ether-Dollar Reference Rate
The CME CF Ether-Dollar Reference Rate (ETHUSD_RR) is a once a day benchmark index price for Ether that aggregates trade data from multiple Ether-USD markets operated by major cryptocurrency exchanges that conform to the CME CF Constituent Exchange Criteria
CF Bitcoin Interest Rate (BIRC)
The CF Bitcoin Interest Rate Curve is intended to measure the underlying economic reality of cryptocurrency borrowing and lending, whether outright or implied in traded instruments.
CF Broad Cap Index
The CF Diversified Broad Cap Index is a liquid investible benchmark portfolio index designed to track the performance of diversified exposure to a broad portfolio of the digital asset class.
CF Rolling CME Bitcoin Futures Index
The index is a means of replicating the USD returns of holding physical Bitcoins through Bitcoin-USD futures contracts that allow investors to seek USD price exposure to Bitcoin.
CF Digital Asset Classification Structure (CF DACS)
The CF DACS classifies coins and tokens based on the services that the associated software protocol delivers to end users, grouping assets by the role they play in delivering services to end users.